An Initiative By
ClickAMeaning Photography Competition 2017 Closed
Competition Brief and Rules:
- The theme for this competition is ‘ClickAMeaning ’.
- Your picture is a slice of your soul, a spark of your passion. Click and capture what you believe in, what drives you, what you think is the essence of your life and the cause that you fight for.
- Click any picture with a moving message, conveying a positive social, cultural and philanthropic undertone and contribute to a meaningful cause! Celebrate creativity, convey a suggestive solution through your frames for any of the aforementioned causes, invite a change and bring a smile to millions of faces! 5 winners with the best shots will be awarded cash prizes worth Rs.1,00,000! An e-appreciation certificate will be awarded to all the participants.
- Contest is open to students from all B-Schools, Engineering colleges, Non-Technical colleges across India
- The participant should be a follower of IIP – Your School of Photography page on Facebook, so visit these pages and start following the posts. IIP – Your School of Photography on Facebook, so visit these pages and start following the posts.
- Each participant can shoot from any mobile device but the image must have been created in the past three months and be your original work.
- Maximum ONE entry per contestant and each image can only be entered only once. Duplicates will be removed.
- The photos should not be altered in Photoshop or any desktop image processing program however the use of any iPhone app is permissible and iPhone add-on lenses can be used..
- Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
- The photo-submissions can be done online by uploading the image to the websitehttp://kaleidoscopeindia.in/ClickAMeaning and participant can also upload own Facebook/Instagram account along with the hash tag #ClickAMeaning on or before the closing date after registering yourself.
- The submissions must be in the original size JPEG format only and not smaller than 1000 pixels in either height or width. Maximum permissible file size is 2MB.
- By entering your image, you grant IIP Foundationand non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution.
- The results will be announced on Kaleidoscopeindia Website and IIP Facebook/Instagram pages.
- See more at:http://www.kaleidoscopeindia.in/clickameaning#sthash.nLHFePzq.dpuf
- Contest Opens: 09/06/2017 @ 1200 Hours
- Contest Closes: 01/07/2017
- Voting open : 19/06/2017 @ 0100 Hours
- Voting close : 30/06/2017 @ 0900 Hours
- Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges (renowned photographers).
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants