iClick Competition 2015
Competition Brief and Rules:
- The theme for this competition is ‘FREEDOM ’.
- Contest is open to all individuals from Delhi-NCR and Jaipur, except employees of IIP Foundation and Tresor Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- The entry to the contest is FREE OF COST. However the participant should be a follower of both Imagine Apple Stores and IIP – Your School of Photography on Facebook, so visit these pages and start following the posts.
- Each participant can shoot from any mobile device but the image must have been created in the past three months and be your original work.
- Maximum ONE entry per contestant and each image can only be entered only once. Duplicates will be removed.
- The photos should not be altered in Photoshop or any desktop image processing program however the use of any iPhone app is permissible and iPhone add-on lenses can be used..
- Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
- The photo-submissions can only be done onlineby uploading the image to the website http://myimaginestore.com/iclickcontest on or before the closing date after registering yourself.
- The submissions must be in the original size JPEG format only and not smaller than 1000 pixels in either height or width. Maximum permissible file size is 2MB.
- By entering your image, you grant IIP Foundationand TresorSystemsPvt. Ltd non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution.
- The results shall be announced on the ‘WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY’ i.e. 19/08/2015 on the Imagine facebook page and IIP facebook page other than contest website.
- Contest Opens: 30/07/2015 @ 1200 Hours
- Contest Closes: 15/08/2015 at the midnight of Independence Day.
- Voting open till: 18/08/2015 @ 2300 Hours
- Results: 19/08/2015 @ 1200 Hours
- Prize Distribution: 22/08/2015 @ 2200 Hours at Imagine Stores
- Minimum of 50 public votes in favour of a photograph shall qualify a photograph in the preliminary round for being judged by the Jury members on the World Photography Day.
- Members of the Jury shall be renowned photographers and mentors from Indian Institute of Photography who will review all entries and judge images on the basis of artistic merit, originality, subject, and style.
- Jury decision on all matters relating to the competition result will be treated as sacrosanct and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- Tresor SystemsPvt. Ltd reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required.
- The winning image will be used as the icon for the gallery after the competition has closed, and will be showcased on one of that month’s newsletters.
- Prizes/Awards are strictly non-transferable.