TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The purpose of organizing this online photography course is to sensitize, motivate and educate young, budding and hidden talents through art.
Subject: India, nature, people, city, moods, environment, fashion, travel, etc. That reflects the mood and soul of INDIA.
Categories: Open for students, working professionals, house wives, senior citizens
- Minimum of 50 public votes in favor of a photograph shall qualify a photograph in the preliminary round for being judged by the Jury members.
- Members of the Jury shall be renowned photographers and mentors from Indian Institute of Photography who will review all entries and judge images on the basis of artistic merit, originality, subject, and style.
- Jury decision on all matters relating to the competition result will be treated as sacrosanct and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- The winning image will be used as the icon for the gallery after the competition has closed, and will be showcased on one of that month’s newsletters
- Prizes/Awards are strictly non-transferable.